Load up your website and collect your blue books. Remind yourself - what do you need to do to improve your Human Figure page?
Work through your action plans, focusing on trying to improve your Human Figure page.
If you get stuck, ask yourself:
- is everything uploaded?
- are there any gaps? If so, fill them!
- is everything explained? If not, review your work - links to artists, strengths and areas for development
- have I edited enough photos from each photoshoot?
- could I try a different method for one of my edits to get more marks?
- are my ideas getting repetitive? If they are, do you need one more photographer for ideas? If so, find one, analyse them then do a photoshoot and edit in their style.
- Do I need to plan my next photoshoot?
- what will my final series of photos be linking to these photographers?
These lessons have been written by Miss Wilson.